NDTCS-2021 participants are welcome to submit abstracts before 10 October 2021. Abstracts shall be sent to the NDTCS-2021 Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the registration process. Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference program and book of abstracts. Please note that at least one of the authors must register and pay the conference fee in order the presentation/abstract to be included in the conference program and book of abstracts. One registered person can present a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation.
If your abstract is accepted you will also be invited to optionally submit a full paper by 19 November 2021. Full papers will be peer-reviewed and published in the Conference Proceedings in English. Additionally, selected full papers will be included in the Materials Physics and Mechanics international scientific journal which is published by Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University in collaboration with Institute of Problems of Mechanical Engineering of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Further details will be communicated to accepted authors in due course.
Guidelines for abstract preparation
- Template: Please download and use this template
- Length: 1-2 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .docx
- Font: 10 pt Arial
- Size: 20 MB
- Title: indicate the title of your contribution, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with a presenting author underlined
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. Note that abstracts may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale.
Guidelines for full paper preparation
Guidelines for full paper preparation will be provided to the accepted authors individually.
After submitting your abstract and/or full paper
The presenting author will receive a notification letter whether your abstract and/or full paper is accepted or not within 3-5 working days. If you do not receive such an email, your abstract/full paper may not have been received and you are advised to contact the NDTCS-2021 Organizing Committee at email@example.com.